The Mystery Blog Award…
Currently listening to T.Devour | Deception
Hello, guys! I hope you are having a good week.
I was tagged by Oyinda of LifeOfDammy blog and Chioma of Anuli’s blog for The Mystery Blog Award. This is the second award I will be receiving since I started this blog and I am excited. Thank you very much.
Thank you Oyinda and Chioma!
The Mystery Blog Award;
• is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
• is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
• was created by Okoto Enigma
Guidelines for the nominees
* Display the award logo on your blog.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
* Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
* Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
* Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
* Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me
You can find out more in this post
1. I love the colour black; for me, black is elegant, aesthetic and highly seductive.
2. I’m quite simple and somewhat untrendy.
3. There was a time in my life when I hated drinking coffee, fitted clothes, makeup, and earrings.
1. What is your favourite part of being a native of your country?
Answer: The language. Everything sounds funny in Yoruba.
2. Your holiday destination?
Answer: Athens, Greece.
3. Would you rather skip napping for a week or skip snacking for a week?
Answer: Skip snacking because sleep is bae.
4. Weird question: If you found out your best friend’s spouse to be was cheating on your best friend a day to the wedding, what would you do?
Answer: Tell her. (Haha, please don’t ask me why)
5. Comedy for life or action movies for life?
Answer: Comedy for life (who action film don epp)
1. What inspires you?
Answer: My mother inspires me: growing up, she took care of my sister and I, with God, alone and I never for once heard her complain about anything. She clung to her God and never left Him for once – she is my true inspiration.
2. What is your favourite day of the week?
3. Coco pops or Rice Krispies?
Answer: Coco pops
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Answer: The ability to read minds.
5. If you were asked to blog about only one thing, what would that be?
Here are my questions
1. What is your best quote?
2. Who is your favourite cartoon character and why?
3. What is the strangest thing that you have ever eaten?
4. What is your biggest addiction?
5. Funny question: Why is chilli called chilli when it is very hot? (Haha. I stole this online)
Finally, click on this here to view my best post.
In Oyinda’s words: ”I would really love the bloggers tagged on this post to accept the award and I am doing an open tag for everyone. If you were not tagged on this post, do jump in. You are all amazing”.
Thank you for reading, guys!
Have a blessed week.