Five ways to get the items on your Christmas wishlist…
Currently listening to Jarell | Close
Christmas season is my favourite season. It is my favourite season because I get to give out Christmas gifts, I get to receive Christmas gifts, and most importantly, I get to spend more time with family and friends. I have tweeted a couple of times about the love I have for this season (you should follow me if you haven’t)
As Justin Bieber sang: ”It is the most beautiful time of the year.”
I have read blog posts by Kachee on how to improve your art of gifting and thelazynatural on the Christmas gift guide , and I decided to write a short post on how to get the items on your wishlist… you will definitely know some of these techniques that will be listed, however, I hope you learn something from this post
Here are 5 tips to bring your wish list to reality:
1. Tell your family and friends indirectly: On some days, you have conversations with your family and friends about the things you want and need and unexpectedly, they get some of the things mentioned. Now is the right time to have such conversations because they might be thinking of what to you this Christmas… help them out of their misery.
2. Tell your family and friends directly: If you have a mother like mine who tries to give all that is asked for, telling her what I want for Christmas won’t be a bad idea, don’t you thinK? Directly tell any close family member or friend, that you are confident will get you an item on your wishlist, what you want for Christmas and be expectant. Remember, ask and it shall be given unto you.
3. Buy it yourself: For people who have been working and saving all through the year, this is the right time to get yourself something nice. You can get yourself the first item or the last item on your list. Treat yourself right this Christmas… you truly deserve it.
4. Post it on Social Network Sites: If you are an active Twitter user, you would know that ”anonymous gifting” is currently a thing. People now anonymously ”open tabs” for their Twitter crushes. Someone might have a crush on you too and will be willing to buy you a Christmas gift. Randomly post one or two items on your wishlist and hopefully, you will get a DM on Christmas Day or Santa will pay you a visit at home.
5. This is a blank technique as I want the readers of this blog to share a technique on how to get the items on our wishlists. You know I love to read your comments.
Thank you for reading and have a blessed week.
PS: Posts for this month will be all about Christmas Season! Brace yourself for posts that will get you Christmassy.