Twenty certainties about Oréoluwa…
Currently listening to: M83 | Oblivion (feat. Susanne Sundfør)
Several days back, I was reading through my girl’s, Ifeoma Amadi , blog and saw a post on facts about herself which was quite an interesting read. I decided to achieve a similar post owing to the reality that I wasn’t sure if I have twenty certainties about myself that I will be willing to share.
Since I decided to make this blog a life and style blog, I want to believe that transparency or something close to transparency is key. Am I right or wrong? Anyway, my mission was accomplished! Here are the 20 certainties about me that you probably know already or don’t know:
1. I am a Gemini, hence two faced.
2. I spend a great deal of time sitting on the floor and mostly with my legs crossed (I find it to be comfortable).
3. I was raised by a single mother. My father died when I was 5 years old (may his soul continue to rest in peace)
4. I seem like an open book, however, I am quite secretive; I let people know only the things I want them to know.
5. I love the color black; for me, black is elegant, aesthetic and highly seductive.
6. Music to me is life… there is an inspiring story behind my reason for cherishing music to such an extent.
7. I wear the shoe size 38 since I was in primary school (does that mean I am not growing? Gosh)
8. I am 5’3; found out my height in the year 2014 and I couldn’t sleep that night. Reasons are known to me alone.
9. I find serenity in dark rooms.
10. I laugh a whole lot and it is almost a problem.
11. I hate arguing, thanks to no stress.
12. There was a time in my life when I hated drinking coffee, fitted clothes, makeup, and earrings.
13. Dancing in my room alone is very therapeutic.
14. I absolutely hate frying plantain.
15. I love to plan… for me, planning is a necessity. This, however, doesn’t make me less spontaneous.
16. I am a journal collector; for me, journaling encourages my feelings to be more understood by me.
17. I love children and I intend to work with them in the future.
18. I have a discourse imperfection, lisp , that many people call charming. I, however, do not believe them.
19. I am 90% positive in whatever situation I find myself in. Positivity is one of my many keys to success.
20. I am obsessed with the 90s, from the fashion to the movies to the music.
Finally, I quote Ifeoma Amadi:
If you’re reading this, I’m honored to tell you that you’re tagged. Feel free to tell me the facts we have in common. I’d love to get to know you even better too.
Thank you for reading, guys! Have a blessed week.
What I wore: Dress – Primark, Jacket – Primark, Shoes – Heart in D.